Thursday, June 04, 2009

daily rantings at the bottom.(sry, i think my blog v lagg)
Nick's @ Harry's!!!

1june- Accompanied Nicyee to funan early evening, then Bucks to slack while waiting for the rest. Harry's @ Suntec then. Esplanade aftermath.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Faceless person!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eh, assshole! (haha, joking)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keane woo, i miss you! hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Split fringe=x
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tan Howe Yong imitate my stupid primary sch ez-link card)): bad! hahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Keane woo Keane woo keane woo! (((:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

inside joke of this peek!!! I looked v unglam with the middle finger hahaha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Felicia erh(:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Finally, i have one proper peek with xiwen!
Photobucket
Split ways with the rest, me nic and keane went esplanade
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nicholas yee's birthday present! Love your present horrrrr. walao.
Photobucket
Okay! i'mma gg to type.

Overboard spending recently. Money flew off damn fast. I need to control as i feel bad. I think my mum finds it to the extreme how i squander off without carrying back any clothing or do any shopping. My bad! Aiya. fretting.

Okay, thesis writing is staring at me. And to tell you the truth that i had decided to rewrite everything which means that i have to start from scratch. The thing is that i'm give a few days to complete it. Die man! Omg. Btw next weekend, i'm going back malaysia, i cant wait. Madnessss. hahaha

The past few days, had been feeling blue. I'm so affected by small lil things. So near yet so far? I jst feel that i'm awkward, as though something is missing in my life. Feeling relatively sickening now.

Jst now on my way to CCK for tuition, i met JAYYEO, and he stalked me okay! Or rather i stalked him for 5mins. We talked and chatted for that precious 5mins, and he msged me to study hard. I replied him "jayyeo, i miss all the hse capts" And his reply was so-funny. I really miss jayyeo-the mickey mouse v badly. He said that he would pass me his photo if i really miss him badly, omg-pls pass me one! hahha..

Alright, i miss alot of people. and i'm gg to stop here. Weekend shall be??? time-check now: 1.16am. Time to hit the sack. byebye

No comments: