Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello.

Time flies. Had a great time eating non-stop while i was back in malaysia. Awesome. Didnt do any shoppings back there, instead i jst kept on eating non-stop like some hungry gorillla. Gorillla my friend duh! I got to know that poppy and poppka(both dogs) died. One commited suicided, like seriously accidentally tightened the chains himself. M'sia mama told me that she dragged the dead dog which is half my size to the backyard land to bury. Is damn sad!! Poppy is a guard hse dog(front door), and when i know about it. V shock. The other one poppka(back door) died too, but i dint ask abt it. Wo-de-ma-ma-ya! Sickening sad. Now the new dog is hush puppies. The new dog is well trained and when she barks like nobody's business, Me & sis would ask her to shutup! And yes, she just shutup! This dog is not powerful. If there is a burglary, i think the burglar could jst bribe this dog with bones.

When i'm back in sing, i'm not well. Went to see doc, and the doc is not in sing. Turned out to be a lady whom i dont really trust. Srsly. My back aching badly, and that i told her that i've v bad headache till i cannot stand. My headache can really kill me. She asked me to get panadol at home. I was damn pissed. If i'm well, i wouldnt have consulted her. She didnt tell me what went wrong with me. So ended up, i'm like taking in alot of own panadols instead of her prescriptions. I trust the doc whom i normally consult and not this replace-for-a-few-days doc. Fighting against virus in my body.

Left my spec in malaysia and i went to make one today, i think i'm turning blind soon. my degree is horrible. It jst go up and up, and i have to take the trouble to change my contact lens degree again. Troublesome.

Okay, some peeks when i'm okay. Need to sleep now.

No comments: