Saturday, June 27, 2009

VJC's midyear pushed back by 1week?

Great henry lee told me that his VJC's student have their mid yr next next week.Omg, how come so good? I want my midyear to be pushed back by a year. Fathope! You know, these few days i cannot sleep at all. I'mma so damn tired, but the moment i try closing my eyes, my heart beats extremely fast, fast till i couldnt breathe. And i will start thinking about all my subjects. I hate sleepless night. I'm v worried abt amost everything. How? How? How? This is driving me abit crazy. Pls pray hard that i dont do as badly as the prev common test, because i dont want all the drama-mama to start all over again. And my so many tuitions are jst freak you know. I really dont want to fail. Hokay, i'll stop being whinnny here! You've wasted maybe 1mins of your precious time reading my post. Have a great day, people!

I will go on and on and on......

No comments: