Friday, June 26, 2009

Jst another day
My fringe way too long.
Photobucket

Dinner with xiwen at vivo. Food republic for the all time fav prawn noodle. Then Beans. I'mma be a Bean's member on my next visit.(: Saw Peixian and friends:D Been such a long time since i last met her. Scream sream to that girl! I miss her.

Crazy sales like everywhere. Please wait for me till my midyear ends. Xiwen reminded me that we did smth funny last yr during GSS sales. And the hardcore us, die die also wanto get the stupid OG card last yr, and we have gotta reach a stupid amount in order to have that card. And we die die spent on stuffs to get it. Ended up, each of us got that stupid card on that day. Though, we've got our names printed on the card, but the card is in our mum's wallet now. Haha. I think we're crazy.

Supposedly to have night study tonight, but then i think i should stay at home for nightstudy instead, or else I'll fall sick again/ Okay. Tmr i'll be out whole day, maybe last min overnight study outside.

Goodbye/

No comments: