Sunday, June 07, 2009

Thesis: Oh-no!

Tuition teacher intro this to me MTT- mother-dan! Sounds bad. Jst today, i really panic-ed like mad, when i know it is my bad that i have not done my thesis, y'know i couldnt even start typing all the shit that would normally flow out from my brain in split sec. I msged CT that i really cannot produce something good, and the past few night i have been thinking of how to even write something that would impress the examiner. My heart is feeling heavy now, heavy like rocks. Pressure pressure! Meoow. Tomorow, i'm going to be in the reference section Bugis library level 7,8,9. Omg-can someone save me from this torture?

I think twitter is so cute.<3 My nails is pinkish red now, okay, v random and bored now.

And Great Henry Lee, my-tuition teacher said that this is new my boyfriend. He placed this jst 5cm infront of my eyes. hehhh. I laughed and wasnt sure of how to react to his impromptu showcase of my newbie boyfriend.

Photobucket

Lovelorn fool.

No comments: