Friday, June 12, 2009

Weeling's best friend. (Olivia Wong<3 )


Photobucket

Morning: 30mins late for meetup, my bad! Me+Olivia+Anna head to IMM for Mos. Our all time favv. I srsly dont mind squeezing alot of Mos burger into my mouth(: Library with Olivia then. Half the time, we were flipping on travel books and cooking books. I want to learn cooking after A level, tho i know i suck at it all the time. Would never forget my first time cracking the egg during sec 1/2 home-econs lesson, it landed on the ground instead of the bowl, i'm bad at aiming. Laugh hard!! Tuition at CCK at 5.3opm. Supposed to be math tuition after that, but i cancelled off since i'll reach town like 8plus 9. Ended up, i went to shop for kids clothings. Sis came to help me choose. I like them wearing Junior (y'all know the cow's logo?) I bought for the kidz, cos me gg back M'sia tmr. Cant wait. Bumped into mum and she bought alot of kidz stuff. Tmr food party. F-cant wait!

Photobucket

My hair in v bad condition now, i dont know why!

No comments: