Saturday, December 06, 2008



Ystd morning meetup with Huihui&Yonggeng. It was crazzzily great! We catch up in the morning due to many many reasons. All the 3 of us seemed like v busy ppls thus we squeezed out our dearest thursday morning for each others. We meet for like once a year. A pity that this time round was a short one as i've got work in the afternoon. I'm doubly-triplly happy to see the both of them. Roaring laughters jst like before.

Today, 4th gamesco meeting in town. We're gamesco lovelove. We're forever sweet! And the photos are still in my phone. & i saw huihui twice today! yeahh, we shall meetup when both you&yonggeng back in sing! Sorry, is getting real late & i still haven pack my stuff. So smalley eyes, get the photos from zhixuan okay!! i shall upload it soon. I'll be away for a few days. Dont miss me peoples!! hehhh! i'm gg to pack my stuff now, i'm left with 3hrs of beautysleep. sian. Have to wakeyy-wakeyy wake up 6am.

Btw i'm v worried abt cheenastudies, i've got no instinct how to do and stuff. I text CT msgs in the middle of the night worrying abt this & that. Like i'm naggy and troublesome. I'm so sorry to trouble him. I think he reads my blog, see this CT!!!

Weeling,huihui,yonggeng


















Happpeeeee-reallly-happeeeee-birthdayyyy!!


Happy birthday Anastasia Lau! I'm forever your meinu! haha. Love you trucks load. Sorry for being so late for the celebration. & the so last min chocolate. Sorry. Happybirthday!!



goodbye!
& i still miss you alot, my love.

No comments: