Wednesday, December 17, 2008

edited///
Work today was =.= Boring shit. Sirviena not in zone c. Damn sad! I felt even worse when most of the other peoples leaving workplace at 6. Luchella left, & left me& alvin. Luckily he talked and gossiped with me all the way. Shili was way too cute today. She told me the biggest joke & i went to the toilet with luchella and laughed our asses offfff.

Aye, i'm so tired. Tmr 8.30am in sch!, Wapiang, like abit too early luh. Sian 1/2. My gutfeel tells me that work tmr will not be fun! Cos Sirviena and Samad off day. Which means that those motherfucker gg to boss around again. Goodbye, off to sleep.


Love is in the air, trust me.

Time check: 12.33am


i bought a hellokitty bottle, so damn happy with what i've got today. Smiling damn hard like some gundoo. & sister fly me kite. & there goes my flea market at plaza sing!! Skiplim&Minyang are my besties. Me hearts them real alot. I jst wanto see them, hugg them real tight, tell them how much i miss them. I love msn-ing with them. They made my day. PS me no more. I always feel like a princess when i'm with them. My toplist wish is to see them. & i'm gg to organise meetups! hehh. wait wait wait.

& thanks, i managed to seeee Ernest, ximing, Serene & Annabel today. Happy. I'm desperate to see my friends & hugg them real tight that they cannot breathe. More to go, & i promise to hearts them even more from now onwards.

night, tmr(later) sch & work. teeheee!

No comments: