Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I'm sorry, i just feel like crying hard now

We had a talk ystd. You should know why i'm like this. Is embarrassing to jst burst into tears after hearing you talk for 1sec. I swear i didnt want it this way.You've always said i'm noisy, i dont know why but i turned into a mute. We used to very noisy, and that is used to be. You always console me and cheer me up with weeeling, dont be like thiss..... You never fail to call me when you know i need your call badly at that point in time. The tone is no longer the same anymore. The conclusion is still the same. No point we blamed each other for this & that. Karma? I almost went crazeee when i heard of this word karma. I'm v shock. Like what-the-fck? Why do you even bother calling me after knowing that i'm really sad. Do you really care that much? I really wish i could have blamed you,but i know is no one's fault. Infact i'm quite tired with my nonsense. There's no use looking back or wondering, how it should have been or might have been. I kept telling myself. & you kept blaming yourself. We kept saying friends, and i said "friends" is what you said, but it never meant to be of what we said! You dont know how much i hearts you.

Please dont walk away.
& it hurts most when you tell me how not to be sad anymore.

No comments: