Friday, December 05, 2008


Hello!
Gradnight on tuesday night. Venue: Hilton hotel. I guess that night was relatively okay! Emcees for the night was DarrenTan(Chen shi wei) and Mr Sherman! Darren Tan was pretty much friendly, i would say. Didnt went up to take photo with him=.= Anyway i was at the reception with zhixuan & elaine by my left & right. & suwei at the other end. We 're the 4girls at the reception for the night! Both me&zhixuan got to know the hilton hotel manager. He's super friendly. V good. Talked alot on tueday night. Anyway prom over!

Wednesday- Met xiwen for dessert, which was forever nice to us!

Thursday- Meet threesome(shall elab more on my next post) && work was crazeeee. i should say. Tiring. Anyway i shall blog more like maybe later or when bah.. omg hectic!! I will be extremely busy for the next few days.

And whoever who asked your friend to msn me, i think you're really =.= If you want to friend with me, i dont mind! But if it is of other purpose, forget it. I'm not interested.

Taggs replied here!!
Huihui: hello, love. Have fun in some parts of europe! Enjoy, we shall meetup when christmas is nearing or after christmas Yonggeng cannot ps us. hehh! I miss you guys. Hearts
Olivia: yeah! thankyou. When's our MOS? and i know you flying to japan soon. take care, i miss you trucks load. See me soon!
Steven: hehh! actually i jst want you to feel guilty only. i did it.
._.(ximing): oh, finally finally you're back in sing! Gamesco rockxx my asss luhh. Meet up for meeting in the evening? contact me.
Serene: oh-yes! Thanks. Get well soon, alright!! rest well
123: will my tmr really be a better day? =.= i'm thinking hard.
Felicia: thanks alot! later is your last paper. all the best
Peixian: From bad to worst. Biggest mistake! You should knw why.
Junhao: why are you emo then? anyway thanks alot! you've always been encouraging me & stuff even though we dont really know each other v well:D




















Overdue peeeks!
thanks to leonard yap for posting the pics like after many donkey years. hehh!
















Can we change our mind? Deja vu.
goodbye. Omg, 1am now! morning shift tmr. night.

No comments: