Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm currently fretting over my hair. Like should i perm/dont perm? I've been thinking. Like i dont think i have the time to manage it. Omg! crazeeeily making me go siaooo. Like yes/no? I like my current hair, i also like permed hair. Driving me nuts.


Hello everybody! I've jst painted my nails, i'm happy. Today is a tiring day, my off day never seem like a off day to me at all. Was at CCK area all the way till evening. Bought Gamesco stuff & headed to Bukittimah. Ended up with KFC for dinner. Like we travelled quite far away=.= Homed aftermath. Didnt manage to meet Karyin. I'm seriously tired. & i'm only half way through loading my pictures. Sorry that i'm slow, but my 24hrs a day not enough!

Joke of the day: I said "You dont step on my toes, or else i will scold you/swear like mad" And the very funnny person looked at my toes and said (wahj, lucky my leggs here, not there!) Like i was refering to *if someone offended me, i would be real mad!

overdue Gamesco photos!

My babe is not your babe.


























She's happy with her happy meal!





tmr work again! or rather later.. in a few hrs time.how come off day fly so fast????

No comments: