Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Merry Merry Christmas Everybody!

Ystd, get to see keanewoo, Alvin, Steven, Weicong, Jay.Christmas was soso for me. I dont really care much about christmas. Infact i'm more to the 2009 countdown. Like goodbye 2008 soon);

Anyway early in the morning, keane msg me 11am to meet him. Thanks hur, he woke me up! Met him 12pm at plaza sing, present hunt for his girlfriend. He should say i'm damn nice cos i sacrifice my sleep to meet him. I came up with a super good idea for the present. & i went to help him try a dress for his girl. V good! Got all the presents. & off to work for me=.= Work was pretty much busy. & i'm the only one in zone c after 6pm. Steven, Weicong, Jay waited for me to knockoff. Before meeting them, i went to meet Alvin & friends for that little awhile (My sentence structure is powderfull* hehh!) Aftermath mac for my late dinner. Weicong's friends came, then they super siao, crazeeee peoples. When the clock hit 12, they literally went bonkers. They jst went on street to hugg strangers. Split way with them, then to cineleisure to meet Fiona, Lewis & Jeremy. Anyway nth much though! & i'm gg to upload my KL photos now. I'm a damn beeetch. take so long. okay byebyebyee. enjoy this special christmas with your loves one!

KeaneWoo








StevenTan! Ohyes, super funny! Weicong called "Steven" when they were at Tangs. Then the STEVENLIM thought weicong callling him, then he smiled and said hi. So funny! this was jst purely coincidence. Funny to the super max.




weicong!























No comments: