Monday, December 15, 2008

Hello loves!
I'm here to blog! I'm still busy like a maddog. I have bad time management and i really wish that i've 100hrs a day. like i would save a portion of 50hrs for my beautysleep. setting aside 25hrs for studies, and the remaining 25hrs for my family and friends. I've been like very out of the world, losing contact, losing meetups with all my loves one. Except that i can see chanpeixian almost everyday! hehh! which is quite good, cos she can see my face too. Oh-my, i jst feel like typing alot here, scribble down all my thoughts. My off days are all set for sch stuff, which is something which i really hate!

Christmas is really round the corner, but i dont feel the festive mood at all. i dont know why!! Today my work ends at 6pm, which is like a whhooo-hahhha kind of thing for me. Headed home after work. Work was very fun today! laughed like mad.

Anyway, i'm kinda very sick of my life. is extremely! Many things that i need to buy soon. hehh! Can all the peoples whom i wanto see, pop their faces infront of me? hehh! i miss all of them. Like i'm working at orchard shaw, level 2 Mango, inside isetan. Omg, i desperate to see my friends. lolx.

Good Stuff

1st item launched: CC Skye Inspired Bracelet @ 15Mailed For more details, go to my friend's peixian's blog http://www.rollingjade.blogspot.com/ or mail to Eyesonmi.11@hotmail.com . okay! people, pls support!

-my heart in pain):

No comments: