Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm way too busy to blog much.
My face very screwed now. My pimples seemed to be everywhere on my face. Full shift of work jst now, which is ystd. My legs breaking real soon. Mango sales is on! Grab good stufff, people! Now is 1am, tons of undone things for me! & i've to fcking wake up at 7am. Which also means that a few hrs of sleep or if not no sleep. Damn. Later is a super duper crazyy, hectic, helly, smelly day(joking). I think i'm travelling around the whole singapore in 1day. Anyway, i need to go and pack my stuff, do my things & sleep early real soon.

Ohya, today work was freaking (middle finger). Gossip alot today, & realised alot of common enemies with alot of peoples. I hate motherfuckers who ordered me this & that. & today this special customer damn funny. He was waving at me at the beginning, then he called me to help him to pick ladies short. He said he only know the size M. So i took 36 and 38 for him, and he was panic-king like hell. then he rushed off and paid for it. 5mins later, he came back with the shorts and waved to me again! This time he said it damn loudly "You all have the shortest plus hottest shorts in the shop?" I straight away laughed my ass off infront of him. like why on earth he wants a shortest and the hottest shorts? So i recommended him the hottest short in the shop knowing that it was for a lady who's somewhere damn near the Mango shop. And he was like saying "hurrr, this one like very songggg*" which means looked very "pok". Then i laughed even louder. This customer damn cute. And he rushed off like mad after that to get that shorts for the girl.

Anyway, i gtg. goodnight peoples! I miss alot of peoples.
&& i still miss you.

No comments: