Wednesday, December 24, 2008

24th dec, Mango 2nd mark down sales!

Hello everybody! Damn shit, i've been neglecting my blog for like#$%^&* As in with pics. Totally no time. Anyway back to sch on monday for Orientation stuff! The entire day in school. Anyway town to meet nicholasyee & xiwen aftermath. Been sucha long long long time since i last met nicholasyee. He's still surviving well after almost 3weeks of camp. Is that very cool? or he became sua-gu? hehh! please dont slap me after seeing this. Both of them were acting or relatively strange ystd. They bluff me saying that i forgot ystd was a special day! I was afraid of forgetting that it was whoever's b'day or any special occasion. & damn it, i dressed like shit. Sch pe attire? very embarrassing, but it was a very last min decision to meetup for dinner. Like both of them jst walk me in to The Manhattan, the fish market for dinner. First time that we need not rake our brain thinking of what to eat! It would be even more nice if they paid for my mine since both of them were damn steady ystd.?/ joking luhhh. I expected more from that restaurant. But it was jst so-so only. I thought they will surprise me with smth else as they were acting fishy all the way. Ended up they surprise is that "no surprise" jst being damn random! Thanks hur, my dearest goodie friends.

Met Tammie Gwee. But she didnt see us. Nicholasyeee spotted her! Nicholas's lucky day lol. Then went to eat Rochor Beancurd! hehhh. & next meetup/meal with them shall be meal at Mad Jack.

Happy birthday Survinna! Zone C (Me, Luchella, Alvin) love you many many. Though i dont think she reads my blog.Had her mini cut-cake celeb during our break. It was kind of lousy planning by us. hehh!! But i think overall was great. & my last day of work will be 28th Dec. Kind of very upset to the max to the extremely feeling that's filling me. & i told Alvin that he would see his name big big up here in my blog. Here it goes. :D Is time to hit the sack since it is 2.11am now. goodnight peeps.































































In school!













Goodbye!
So different, so random!
Christmas eve doesnt seem like one at all.

No comments: