Friday, June 20, 2008

Weeling is the bomb!

HELLO.
today-friday
sch for meetings the whole day. Couldnt wake up on time. jst sleep & sleep. Lunched with ximing,Ernest&edwin at Teckwhye mac. Then back sch for the long hrs of meeting. The funny-est part was all the crapshits we talked abt. I rmbred i laughed crazily over trival things. Dont know why i'm that high but soon my batt died off & was really sleepy. meeting till 5pm. PROGCO is the sexy-bomb okay! PROGCO all the way! LOVE. I realise my sweetie~zhixuan closed down her blog or smth. i miss her. Then ximing bused with me to town. he Ps-ed me! lolx. joking. haha. meet up with friend. Max online, hiding in malaysia! come back soon! then talk cork all the way. bus-ed down to little india. Was very scared at first.haha. then homed. thankyou friend((:

Rewind. Ystd-Thursday
Meet friend for lunch then Beans. Waited &waited. Then mac to meet feli&howeyong. didnt study. cos i was running all the way to meet jiejie & stuff. Didnt go to airport fetch sis. lolx. she bought me a pair of sandals((: Then Dimsum with friends for dinner. that's all. Heard smth ystd, feel like flying.super funny.

byebye nth much. currently 12.57am.haha





ystd


































randoms/






byebye readers.

No comments: