Sunday, June 08, 2008

I LOVE YOU, M'SIA

hello everyone, okay i'm back from my lovely homeland,malaysia. sad to leave & be back here now. Life have been happening since day 1 of hols. I dont know why, but must really say that back in malaysia was all eating/sleeping/talking/travellling/relaxing/hi-tea. Is damn shiok & nice. Stayed at uncle's hse the 1st night, then to malaysia's mama hse. tripple yeahh-ness. I love everything of pontian, be it the air or smell. I love myself so much when i'm back there! You'll ne ver know. 3rd day was at aunt's hse. Afterall Mama's hse is the best, cos that's where i was being broughtup as such a lovely-crazy girl here. Negotiated with my mum that both me&sis end of yr die-die also wanto have a long stay at mama's hse. Cant wait for all the fireflies etc.

I should introduce 2babies to all. Yangyang&kangkang. They're adorable. Kids are all sweet adorable but this two of mine are much more cuter than the others. haha. too bad, my blog so i've the say here.

High-tea with jiejie&us was great! I love the cafe cum restaurant cum everything. so cosy. i didnt know why i did not snap it down. but fck, cosy! haha. everybody just said "kali pop" to me, haha. evil! lolx.

Ohyes, today back in sing. Damn sian, super sian.Sibei sian. Dinner-ed at a dono what restaurant to celeb father's day. early celeb cos sis is flying to germany in hours time. One thing, dont know why my bro friend joined us for the family dinner. funny man. But he's handsome luhh, so dont mind. haha. weeling,you're a bitch!! Groccery shoppings after that, & i saw guorong. so funny & weird.

Tomor, monsoon with peixian & friend.Then BBQ, then to the airport with whoever who wants to go with me.(1am/1am/1am) Then back to the bbq. My life is happening. i like.

money money rolling in. haha. i'm happy(:

Leeweenee flying to germany in hrs time,
OMG, i wanto tagg along too. Not fair. kidding.
Bon voyage!! actually is tomor night/morning 1am airport.
seemee there.


this is what i did when i'm damn bored,
capture her pics. haha.

my toesssssssssssss trying to giggle





Yangyang&kangkang<3

say hello to yangyang.
cute right..
somemore...
awwwwhh. cute
damn cute, boy!

malaysia mama&babies.








we're pretty(:




seriously i hate cat, like i kicked her.serious man
okay, say i'm bitch.

pretty pretty so pretty. hahah..





This is yangyang's bean bear.
he hugg it when he sleep.so cute right?
who can be as cute a him?

This 7yr old boy told me to wait for awhile
& he went to a corner & help bean to wear this
when i saw it, OMG, so cute, haha.
i laughed,laughed,laughed, till jaw dropped
beanbear with hoody.





bye bye love.

No comments: