Thursday, June 05, 2008

Edited/ photos fckin-up. I look damn shagg.
LTC photos at the bottom


Hello, my elmo is the biggest ever redheart.


Backed from LTC camp. i'm damn tired. Drills definitely killed me. Need alot of beauty sleep now. I think my schedule & everything is so packed. Took photos, lazy upload, my phone batt died when i was at vivo & i'm charging it now. Wth. But i've got photos inside phone & with xiwen too. send me soon or post it. Anyway i'll be back soon okay. will not be in sing for the next few days.Updates on LTC camp soon. okay.
Thankyou howeyong, I'm not momo anymore le, serious! Thankyou for being so caring. you msged me every night during my camp when u knew that i'm abit siaosiao, not right. THANKYOU, good friend.you're right, i'm pervert, siaolang, retarded, mad all of a sudden. But now double okay, triple okay!
i've got a fever, i'm hot, it cant be stop. haha. bye all.Miss me not.(L)
Beautysleep, here i come. longlong sleep. who knows, later i wake up become beauty, but i dont want beast to be my boyfriend. okay joking.

edited. after LTC camp went off to have lunch with a few people. My sweetie zhixuan didnt go); But had progco meeting after lunch at vivo. super crazy, though we were all damn freaky tired but i swear was so high. i could just laugh out loud like siao with jasmine. But progco rocks!

Met feli&xiwen after that.Tho, my mind aint functioning & damn it tired but still we meet for dinner.last yr me xiwen & nicholas super siao.Always always meet.Dinner at pastamania(same old seats) Ystd was just like the same old feelings which we talk all the way till night falls . Yes, is good.aiyahh people, i'll talk about camp soon. Not much. haha. byebye all.

I miss peixian.I miss peixian, i miss peixian, i wanto go out with her. I miss her. i miss her.




















This is when my phone died off,
damn ass luhhh. but nvm xiwen's phone;D


seriously, i didnt know what the hell i was doing
at the back, neither am i hugging my elmo,
nor sleeping/lying down. ROFL






hello, see my leggs. Can see W?

wooohoooooo

feliciaerh, what is this?



we kiss, we lick, we K-ick your ass.WTH.. haha






LTC PHOTOS
This is lovely SHEENA,
she still looks the same. haha.
She rmbred me okay! hahhaa
we jump, we shake when i told her
i miss her.

The sweeties(:
Chao damn sad when she's not my
roommate, not my grp mates.


some of the elects nia/



First time i eat so much veggie charkwaytiao lol.
famous pasirpanjang charkwaytiao. haha

dinner at the hawker on day2

serene, weeling

Pamela trying to be funny man.

me, nicholas

yongjie&pauline

Grp: WEE KIM WEE.name*




No comments: