Monday, June 16, 2008

Sat's pic((: popeye!

i should start with yoyoyo((: here. Hello folks! Sat i posted that anyone interested in popeye. & steady straightaway down sing flyer to eat(: coolll, i like. haha thanks friends. Yupp xiwen, sorry for any inconvenience caused! you get what i mean & ended up we cabbed home cos of that. haha. SORRY

Today didnt get to meet R. cause at first he ps-ed me. damn last min. Very angry okay!! then after that i ps-ed him. haha. so fairrrr. OMG. Anyway, thankyou so much ppls, who accompanied me down to collect medicine. To me, boonkeng is like i dont know where?!! Xingwang was great. yupp. Good!

& xiwen, so sorry. today my schedule damn screwed. All last min. A million apologies. feel damn bad. I know you're very moody. Thought of a good ideas, night i will mugg all the way till morning. then slp a few hrs. & in the day i can hang out. Yes, i can do it man!! Sorry xiwen, so any day this week, can call me out.this time round is i owe you de. haha.kk

Thankyou R for all motivations. Like every single day. i (L) you this friend. Though he ps-ed me, make me angry but thankyou for your endless encouragement. hohoho.
gg to bath/wash my lovely hair/ & studyyyy time.




















\










didnt know why snap this?

ferriswheel,ferriswheel, you go round&round.





















No comments: