Sunday, June 01, 2008

I LOVE MY MESSY HAIR OKAY

Messy hair<3 really wtf messy.
I may be away for a long time. MIA.
sorry if lack of updates from me.

Anyway photos for Jiamin's b'day all up. Ppls, grab man! Heyhey Currently feeling very suck now. Tmr is the Ltc camp. I'm not very excited abt it even though i very much want to see Sheena(the instructor). All queenstownians, sportleaders,prefects, still rmbr the leadership workshop we had in sec4? Like the same external vendor that's coming down for my camp tomor. Know why i'm not very much excited? No more queenstownians, no longer the same old feelings that i'll have/ esp the grp i'm in is RADICLE, Lye & sheena our instructors. OMFG, no longer same.

1June
Happy birthday Nicholasyee, pls smile. I know you're not very happy. You know why cos i'm ur friend. Dont emoooooo, like Seventeen years old on this special day. May you really really be very happy. Seriously. Wed after i break camp, dinner at vivo. okay!! Smile(:

2June
Happy birthday PohHuaiching. Sweet Seventeen. May you'll have a wonderful day tomor. I know you hate me, i'm disgusting, why on earth i still wish you happybirthday when it's none of my business. But Happybirthday!! I dont care, HAPPY BIRTHDAY x100000000000000 times. HAPPY days ahead(:

Feeling F-sick. my digestive system dont seem to work well. Having a hard time. Very sian.
Mr R. Pls dont be so stress okay! i know you're! esp this few days when u actually popp me with a few scary msges. Chilllx. I dont want to see you breakdown.

Thankyou CHANPEIXIAN FOR THE HELLOKITTY RING<3









Geraldine&me
felicia,xiwen,olivia,xiuhui,
me,mildred,audrey,peixian













mildred&wee

peixian&xiuhui
chanpeixian,weeling

I think chanpeixian&Audrey pretty.
(ahem*) in this photo only. ROFL







Feli&wee

Rvians? haha. I love the kiddy primaryyy us!


Ivy&weeling
mildred&felicia
Lovely olivia& me



Hello, i puposely snap this.
funny liks siao. xw knew it

yoyoyoyo bitch.



unglam):

kiss our leggs pls!

OMG, i love my messy hair okay!





Lovely olivia. up there
This is the best-est/sweetest/happiest
photo ever. she's happy that she light up candles
& yes, is WE-weeeeeeeeee haha.
ME, WEEEEEEEEEe. lolx





Love this photo with peixian(:





Bottom are photos found in my phone.

ohya, weiyang die die also wants this photo to be taken.
haha.. lolx... anyway was nice! thought the kuku me inside.

AHEM, YANGYI
he said the previous photo of his look like shit.
So now the goody me snap another one for him
NICE right YY? hahaha...


I know on this very special day, you're not mine, byebye love(L)

No comments: