Sunday, June 22, 2008


hello all(:
okay tuition ystd morning was good. Only that great henrylee said i looked -_- haha panda eyes. i'm so lacked of sleep. pimples coming back to me again. Wth. Then, evening to clarkequay to celeb Guorong's b'day. Ate at (Pasta De Waraku). the food there is nice!VERY NICE. I love the scallops. Jst that xiwen dislike it lol. haha. Then slacked by the riverside. Heehee&haahaa all the way. Well, i'm not emo. Guorong kept saying i was damn -_- Then all of us split ways. Then here i comes, BUCKS((: for my mocha. Thankyou.yes i went to bucks alone for my coffee! Haha. Emo ma... No luhh joking. I didnt go alone. byebye

ohya, minyang msg me 'good luck" for exam lol. haha i'm a happy girl. lolx. well i think i need hell loads of lucks. Shit i will fail. flunk llike siao. OMG.

happy birthday guorong. 2oyrs old. well you're old. haha joking





she's forever cool.






















































randomly snap this & haha u seee.
wth are they 2 doing?










byebye

No comments: