Wednesday, June 25, 2008

/I want a sexy legg pls.

First thing, coincidentally met nicholasyee on the train to sch. lucky, i was so happy when i saw him. serious.was feeling very lonely okay. seems like journey to the west. such a long trip to sch.
Secondly, R showed me his tongue piercing-so cute! he was rolling & wagging his tongue like a small kid when i walked past him. I think it suits him perfectly. We're besties((:
THIRDLY, cfirm fail the 2papers today.I kept scolding myself "bitch'' in the hall. I predicted that the 2 qns will come out for chinastudies.. & really come out. Best part was i forgotten everything. So all the cursing started. I kept screaming at myself. But it jst die-die dont come out from my brain. Mind jst shut like nobody's business. I'm angry with myself. Irritating bitch. i just kept staring at the digital bigclock, until it hits 1.03pm. Then bus-ed with Bingzheng. Crapped alot. Busride wasnt that bored when we jst gossips/talks/buzzing off like bees.

this guy is damn handsome, i tell you.he dont want to turn his head. Me&bingzheng were like saying. "turn lehh, pls turn!" haha. he CJ. he's a mix blood. damn handsome.. Sunshine boy.

That person who ps-ed me asked how was my paper. I was ranting & complaining that i flunked like siao. His console was goood! Thankyou, friend. Have a safe trip back & contact me soon. Though i claimed that you ps-ed me & continued whining non-stop. Was jst making fun of you.

yesyes, GUESS having a 3days sale now. Received a mail . But i'm not sure at which outlets or what. OKAY VERY BORED NOW. Need Bucks or Beans soon. I need my mocha man.
Tomorw no sch.yeahh i'm going heeheehaahaa now.

No comments: