Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Johans b'day pics all uploaded.
Anyway howeyong, i'm starting to miss you already. Like in 15mins time you'll fly to japan. I miss you like mad. come back soon & we'll chit-chat/slacked together at vivo again. Thankyou for whatever you did for me this friend. I didnt expect, seriously no. But i know you mean well for me. you're worried that there'll be no one there to console me when u're away. thankyou so much my dearest friend. i will be good, & pls have hell lots of fun in japan. contact me when u're back in sing.!!


Hello everyone. i'm back in one piece.haha anyway Johans bbq was okay. yupp. i think the fun part is the ton-ing part. lolx. Esp when we cab down to the airport to send my sis off to germany & of cos to see mschee. I love terminal 3. I think is super clean. Anyway ard 12 we 5ppls,(me,xiwen,yanci,jiemin&johans) shared one cab. we were lucky that the uncle allow us to squeeze in one cab. haha. then another cab is (huaiching,wenyuan,lizhong&jack). I think our cab uncle con us cos we board first ended up reached last. lolx. Then some unpleasant stuff happened at the airport. super funny. Yanci was like wahhhh angry sia. haha. lolx.then went over to terminal 1/2 to slack. Finally finally, i know a lil bit of majong. I'm lousy right, yes i know. is like at first xiwen,yanci,huaiching,lizhong playing then i stone at one side since i dont know how to play. lolx. then huaiching taught me, hello i won 2 times okay! haha.Then jack&wenyuan left. Anyway then bus-ed down east coast again. Like damn it, waste money on the bicycle. Then huaiching&lizhong left. So the 3girls(me,xw,yc) went to see our so-called sunrise. & i missed it again. walao. Anyway talked,chit-chat,slacked at the beach side. i think is so nice. so comfortable.

As for today, will post it tomor. yupp & BUKIT TIMAH HILL tomor morning. seeme there ppl, & monkeys pls dont attack me i'll cry one. haha. ROFL.

Yoris geek specs make me happy today(:

You did not hurt me, dont worry.
I'm alright. Thankyou for your concern too.

.




















I think the girls are so loved!



















They're so sweet okay!
JohansWong&Jiemin((:







she cycle me. & i was at the back.(:

her backview. sex sia. feliciaerh

keanewoo&me















\

























can you see that they're real sweet. seriously

my kuku face..


















see so nice right? haha
Thankyou so much all.

No comments: