Friday, June 13, 2008

Mount fuji have fuji apple? yes/no

Realised my money gone.
Shit damn it few days only. Spend 100 over. & i didnt see clothes or anything else. die luhh. i think all on food. But i forgot what i ate. & i'm so going to confiscate my Posb card. or else wahh. jialat.

current mood: moody-_-
is such a bad feelings when i feel so shagg, walking along bugis street alone. very very empty. I starting to miss my sister. You know is so scary when i'm the only person at home. & the sway part is when my laptop & television abandon me. can i say that? Reached home, laptop suck. Tv suck. So hide & slp. This is the sucky-est day ever.xiwen, now i know how u feels. today is blackfriday)):

Howeyong, i miss you badly hur.I'm so happy that u came online.The way u consoled me is the best remedy. Thankyou bestie((:
R, though u tried to motivate me & really make me laugh, ended up you yourself tell me abt poly all of a sudden. so cute.Thankyou Thankyou boy.

i saw Howeijie online now, time to talk to that sweet ass((: & we said to meet from mon-fri on daily basis. Kidding. haha
photos soon, sorry no mood now.

No comments: