Monday, December 10, 2012

Sloppy

Ok dragging my feet to school. I can never understand girls who go to school with thick make up? I'm with a bow hairband, top, shorts and slippers, no make up now- there are times I felt so embarrassed why am I going to school like that?! Simply too lazy, and I don't see the need for me to dress up extremely well to lectures. I think girls want to impress guys, hitting on them. But I'm not going school to impress any. Ya, image right? I think my friends know me better than any stranger, is ok for others to judge. It doesn't matter much coming from strangers. Isn't it?

My ulcer is so horrible. Those underneath your tongue is definitely the worst. I'm going to survive on liquid food for the next few days :( ok, reaching school!

Have a good day.

No comments: