Wednesday, December 05, 2012

3rd December

A good kickstart for my December meet ups- with Olivia & Ana yesterday! It was a good one. Supposed to have dinner at Dempsey but it was pouring the whole afternoon and evening :( so it was quite a turn off for us! So we ended up Taka Ichiban and Paris Baguette for coffee! Of laughters the whole evening. Love them so much <3

I don't know is it because we are getting old and friends do not meet up that often, I must say I hate goodbyes! Nowadays I will get all excited, counting down to the days that I'm meeting my friends and then when it is time to say goodbye, I will feel very upset deep inside me. On the way home, silly me will be smiling to myself and browsing through the photos taken. But happy from within, that I have friends like them all :)





No comments: