Friday, December 21, 2012

21.12.12

Throat hurts, headache, migraine.

I slept early last night because I don't feel well. But woke up to these. Think I need to take panadols, my best friend.

Heading to the library in awhile. I shall read VSA today, most hated mod. Alone for the whole day, need to do some soul searching. Die, cfirm into depressed mode later in the day. Sometimes I enjoy being alone, but on the other hand when no one contacts you 24hrs, you feel weird. How strange. So they say today is going to be the end of the world, I think if it happens, is going to be sad for me since I'll be alone today. So from yesterday, Thurs-Sat I will not be meeting Ben, since he have his activities.

I received a very touching message from a friend yesterday! We were really close friends in JC, but not so in the recent years (last year-now) After I read his message, I was shocked and on the verge of tearing. I hope to see him soon, we need to talk. I know he needs friends to be there for him at this point of time and I know I want to be there to hear him out. I shall arrange for a meet up with him soon. Please stay safe and be happy my friend.

Let's go Friday, let everything goes into my head please.

Today is an excuse for us to say whatever we want- if we survived through today, we may not have the opportunity to say anything we want. Haha! Everyone, go confess or whatever you want!

PS: Everybody stay safe and Dear world, please don't end today, I promise I'll be good.

No comments: