Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A leopard will never change its spots

This person "M" message me so randomly! So initially I thought it was really nice of that person to contact me after 3years! M claimed to be a changed person now. For me, I just find it weird when I received a call and messages from M. Afterall, been 3years since I last saw the person in school.

So M called again and said that I'm the third person he called, and I'm the first to pick up as of that day. I was just wondering, If there's a need to tell me that or something to be proud of by telling me something like that? I was being way too nice to answer the call in the first place. So it ends up as though I was desperate to pick up the damn call after seeing the name. M suggested to Meetup, but I'm afraid to even meet this person. Just feel uncomfortable and is going to be so awkward, I guess.

And people being judgemental again towards me. I have friends that I message all day long, be it male or female, they are the ones whom I hold dearly to. But I really dislike it when someone message you and make you feel that they may have ulterior motive.

Am I the unfriendly one? Or once bitten, twice shy?

No comments: