Sunday, December 30, 2012

Alone time

Sitting at Raffles city Starbucks 6.15pm, with Cafe Mocha. Just feel mentally drained, I feel so tired really. Just hope that this moment, anybody/somebody whom I know will pop by, right infront of me and talk to me, casual talk is fine. But apparently no one so far...

And these 2 Vietnamese beside me talking non stop and so loudly. I want some peace man!!

So I'm having this alone *me time, people watching now. This actually feels not too bad.. I'm back to studying mode already, thank goodness I woke up and perhaps in my dream someone did knock some sense into me yesterday night! I went to the library on Sunday and studied for near 5hrs straight! Amazing! So tonight when I get home, I will study more. I need to get a planner 2013, I shall go source out with the sis maybe tmr...need to plan my time well.

Played too hard for the past 2-3weeks, i guess that's the reason why I'm so drained. I'm in the the festive mood no more. Sian now!!!

PS: You mean something to me, really

No comments: