Monday, December 17, 2012

Hey

Hi

Back home on an early Monday evening. I need to hit the sack early tonight, lack of sleep for the past few days, on average 4 hours a day. But well, I'm sure I will sleep at 2-3am again later on, thanks to this body clock of mine. I'm actually not that busy, but I wonder what did I do for the 20 hours daily. Wasting my time and life away, Why am I so screwed?

Yet to start on my present hunting, need to buy 2-3 presents for gift exchange. Can't decide what to buy. I want to buy something that will be of good use to the person who receives it, something that he/she will use, so is really tough for me to decide what to buy since I don't even know who I am buying for. Just need to try my luck I guess....Am still loving this Christmasy mood! Actually can't wait for the gift exchange with my primary school friends, a bunch of fun people! 




Ps: Mind over Heart- or- Heart over Mind?


No comments: