Thursday, December 06, 2012

My Wednesday..

Usually I will set my alarms even on days that I do not have morning class. The alarm snooze from 8.30-10.30am today, and that's when I decided to get up at 10.30am. I think I slept more for the past 2 weeks! I'm the kind that feels perfectly normal and can still be very active and energetic to have 4-5hrs of sleep a day! (Sleep late and wake up early)

So I have set 6 alarms on my phone now, just in case I slept through again and that's it for my morning class.

Wednesday was quite good to me! Had lunch with Ben, then late afternoon class which ends up like a copying session again to me ;( Die!!!! Skipped the test with my friends, so I left during the break, that's the right decision! Because it was so lame that the lecturer told them to bring home and do the "Test" That sound more like an assignment to me. Went home for a jog, weather was good! Sad to say, I was all smiley during the whole run but none of the joggers smile to me! This country is a depressing place man, everyone is like a walking zombie. Black face, abit of angst I guess. I was in good mood today due to the good weather and thank goodness my back finally recovered after 1 month. So I met Ben for a little while on the way back. And home after.

Just another day but :D

Goodnight!

No comments: