Monday, December 03, 2012

2am

Exams over and I'm so dead! Glad that is over, sad that $$$ fly. Anyway December is here. Scheduling more meet ups for pre-Christmas and catching up with some friends. I really love December <:

Need to start early revision for the final exams, cannot afford to fail! So much for me to catch up, committed to study damn hard from this week onward :<

Went to Sentosa on Sunday, supposed to be sun tanning and lounging around with Ben but it drizzles a little before we even hit the beach :( so we ended up heading there in the evening for a mini picnic ~.~ Well, despite the last minute change of plan, it ends up good. Windy-evening weather, just right for some picnic along the beach. Good time spent together with him <3

Random note~ By the way, I have this friend (anonymous A) A always make me feel that we have known each other for the longest time. Sometimes I do wonder if I know this person in my previous life or whatsoever. More than once that I felt this way, trying really hard to think if I know this friend beforehand. A very good friend whom you can rely on despite us not meeting up that often. It feels like this person knows me well, can read my mind without me saying anything.. I don't know how should I put it but you know both of you are of the same frequency. Wait, I think different characters but hit it off well. I think both of us can talk for hours if we have the time in the world for each other. (PS: Dear Santa, I hope to see A this December! Because this person is forever busy, I need some bitching session with this friend soon)

I have a lot more to say but geez is 2.30am now! Need to get up early for morning class. Ok bye goodnight!





No comments: