Monday, September 28, 2009

Browsing through 9th fb and i found this(: JAYYEO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jayyeo's mickey mouse world! I miss him! what upset me most is that the hse captains are no longer that close. Now only left with jayyeo. Ernest dont friend me anymore, weicong i dont see him in sch that often. Then my hse vice-capt also missing in action. Omg! Everybody is missing. Well, i'm glad that jayyeo always text me once in awhile. (((: Me hearts him this friend!

Lunch with fuqin and shengyang at marina. I was there really early. Supposed to meet 2pm, i was there at 1.55pm. Anyhow~ i waited for them for 30mins. Lunched at Waraku, and by the time we finished, nobody left except us. Played pool after that. Marina sq was like a dinosaur world today. Normally is crowded with people, but today was exceptionally quiet. Dislike the atmosphere. Maybe due to the end of F1 race. I'm really happy that F1 race was over! My connection finally okay! During that 3days, i cant even online at all. The only thing that i could do over the weekend was to tweet from phone. Glad that is over! Anyway i'm heading out to vivo to meet skip later in the night.

what is life?

No comments: