Saturday, October 03, 2009

Friends
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos taken some time ago.
Anyway i want canele patisserie chocolaterie's cake now! Like now! cake/pastry delivery now! I think wait long long. Urghhz, i want a small face, i think my face is big and round. Recently many people been telling me that i looked dead. Walking zombie, face very pale, daze-look. Omg! But i dont feel unwell or whatsoever. I think is so cute when one of the girl told me to drink chicken essence and then green bean soup at the same time so that it will balance off. Cos i will fall sick once i drink those essence and stuff. But, i'm craving for green bean soup now. Well, it seems like i'm cravng for almost all the food.

Hao le! gtg bye. i'm more active on twitter nowadays. catch me there. k! Byebye

No comments: