Monday, September 07, 2009

edited/ One of my classmate said smth to me that made me laughed loud/hard today. If weeling's boyfriend is 2m tall, what's the scenario? He's going to have a half slanted shoulder, hunch back and he'll probably be as tall as me! Ahaaha. Omg, it wont be that bad okay! I'm not very very short.

Thursday meetup felicia. Supposed to be surprise* for howeyong but ended up, we went for late lunch, Chat etc while waiting for our mission. Is doesnt feel like surprise* cos i both me and feli dont knw how to use lighter. Omg, fear! haha.

Okay, i need to sleep now. Now is 2.30am! I need to get up early and do thesis before going to school. Byebye.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My fat face with that sickening pimple.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Childhood memories. Inside joke.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Unglam. my face kns.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Poh Huai Ching~ Idiot, cakes all over my bagggg! LOL.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Goodbye. night sleep tight ppl.

No comments: