Thursday, September 17, 2009

Same blood
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello-wello (:
Life's been quite bitchy so far. My allergy is back just because of that 2 prawns which i ate last sunday. Hello, 2 prawns-attacked me? The power of this 2 prawns is reallly urghhhhz. For the past few days, i have to bear with that itchyness. You know when you've rashes or so, you'll tend to scratch right? I did that for the first few days and goodness, my leg is ugly shit now. Helly disgusting. As though is going to rot and decay anytime soon. That bad! I'm controlling the food that i eat everyday. No seafood, chilli? Oh-my-gosh, I feel like eating prawn now! My digestive system not working well lately. I get very bloated when i eat a lil food, and burp non-stop. Then, I feel like vommiting. Mad. My health is screwed up as well.

I think my life is quite boring now but I'm so sure that i'm not the only one feeling this way. At least i'm not alone. By the way, tomor is the submission of my thesis. It feels as though i just gave birth to my child named- Thesis!! I love my thesis (dont care if it is good or bad). Approximately 9months of research, national library reference section seems like my 2nd home. Yay! Pray hard that tmr's printing and stuff in sch dont screw me up. Normally very important and urgent stuff, i will tend to mess it up due to my carelessness. Please, everything be good tomor! 30% down. Wooohooos~

Getaway~
I love walking to the MOS (near my house) for milk tea. Luv it luv it. It feels good when i dragged my sis with me to buy milk tea.

I told jaykay that i feel like slapping myself just today, and he said, "i'll slapp you then!" That's so friendly of him!!!! How nice?

Howeyong's birthday celebration part II. (This was taken long ago)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think this pic. ownage! Like shit.

Alright people, study hard. Byebye.

No comments: