Friday, September 25, 2009

Spastic! I like.
Photobucket
Hello folks!
Really happy today, cos when I reached home in the afternoon, there are boxes of hellokitty mooncake in the fridge! Super love it! Mum bought kitty mooncake (: That day both me and sis were very excited about kitty mooncake when we looked through the brochure and mum bought it today! (((: A pity that there’s no pink one. I'm craving for 4yolks mooncake! Random note- I’m extremely tired now, I think I need 12hours of sleep. After 2 heavy papers on Thursday, I had been feeling drained. Brain cells are dead. And so, I think today’s paper gone case. Anyway, for the past few days, my hse area internet connection down. On and off, Wednesday i couldnt connect, Yesterday i could, today i cant! So i tried another way coming online. I dont know what's wrong with all the connections? Save me, people! This is so irritating. At first i was trying to relate it to the upcoming F1 race, but F1 race is all about "vrooommmm.. vrooommm.." So my first prediction is wrong! So i tried relating it to the construction work somewhere near shenton way- some new Mrt line. Wait~ the thing is it has been undergoing construction for like more than months, how come now? Apparently i'm so wrong!! Arghh, what is this?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I dont like purple!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There's hellokitty lantern for me too(:

Ystd i was having a conversation with this friend and the topic is about "friendship! Now, i'm feeling that i'm mean/selfish/evil/guilty so on and so forth. Start to think that i've become really self-centred, so unfriendly of me. How come? And btw, is really painful to be the one being left behind. Like i waited and waited and waited. And 7mins away- destroyed everything ):

You wont run away right?

No comments: