Thursday, September 03, 2009

Happy 18th birthday! Howeyong!

Photobucket

Happy birthday howeyong! yeah, One of my best friend!
I hope you're surprised by that surprise just now! We'll have a proper celebration preferably next week. sorry is so last min. But do remember that we love you this friend(: It has been so long since we last went out and play, loiter around, share secrets, talk on the phone as i used to whine to you about this and that. You know! I've got so many secrets to tell you, hear me? Even though we dont go out that often now but i'm sure after A, we will. alright! You've always been a supportive friend! Encouragements from you -through msn/ msg always made my day. I'm glad we became close good friend after we left queenstown. Yes! Sending broad smile to you now! haahaa.

Happy birthday, stay happy. All the best!

Alright, people! Tmr is GP paper. i'm a lil scared now. I know mr ceejay waiting for me to post cygnus clan pics, will do that asap. Alright. Been busy with thesis. Another 7days, 30% of my china studies will be down. Wish me luck.

Because you told me not to give up.

No comments: