Friday, September 04, 2009

Cygnus Clan

Melody's surprise on monday, after teachers' day celebration. Ceejay was the one who planned for it! Credit goes to him. I think the surprise was very sweet though. And he's going to be the end of year cygnus chalet organiser! I found someone who's willing to plan and stuff. Good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me and Chiuyan in the hall((;

Gp paper 2- AQ was the killer for me. Haiyooo. Bad! Just today, felt so tired. Very restlesss! Tired like siao! Huimin and Suwei accompanied me the entire afternoon. Awesome, half the way we were talking instead of doing work. Charlie chan's in the evening. Feeling drained. I'm feeling extremely tired and I dont feel well. Okay, i'll hit the sack now.

And i'm still smiling to myself.

No comments: