Friday, August 21, 2009

School

I think Sharon and Ruoqi look cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spot me! Always at the last row corner sit. I'm tinyyy in this pic. Hahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr A! On his birthday, we drew kitkat on our individual compo and handed in to him! haha. Sweet? Yes, 08s12(:
Photobucket

Omg! Jeff Ng Sheng Yang was pretty angry today! First time i see him so pissed off with someone. We have got common enemy! Great, Very man! I think me & Fuqin training him to be man! hahaha. To prepare him for his commando! I think this very first friend of mine in pjc, abit funny. Most of the time, while doing his work halfway, he would turn to me to ask if his muscles had grown?Both fuqin and me cant stop laughing cos he's really naive. Super random! Omg, Well i would make fun of him all the time. And kept on emphasising that my leg muscles very grosss and is bigger than his. Hahaha. I really think that my Jc friends are Woahh! Very different. Very special clique. Weeee, i love my friends for who they are. Especially when you know that they are very sincere towards you.

last sunday, Steven tan text me a msg "If i today is steal-from me day, what would you steal from me?" I replied him something lame. So i went on forwarding others since it was quite fun. a few of my friends replied "Hellokitty, etc etc."

Nicholas : "Your virginity"
Wee: "F -you luhhh" (Just went on typing without thinking)
Nicholas: " yes! Just joking"
Wee: "my intention to reply u the first msg was to scold you"

Goodness! Crap. And i laughed like siao infront of my phone.

No comments: