Saturday, August 08, 2009

How come my class no class photos?

11/18 students. Bingzheng was telling me (Wah sian! People fly us kite.)
Omg! Is quite sad when we dont have full attendance for ystd's national day celebration. You know, i login to facebook, alll other class photos. Freaking sad. 08s12 seems like girls' power. The girls' are soft, with the exception that i'm v noisy and loud. Balance! I protect my class girls from monster! Inside joke. Wahhhh wahhhh wahh- i'm still -.- that my class didnt take class photos, and everyone was freaking high, yanglin started off with the tutu-train thingy from the back of the hall and we girls followed. Bingzheng super shy (i dont know why) Then everyone started doing it, sian diao! So funnny. And the teachers were dancing, singing and jumping around with all the pioneers in the hall. Crazy like siao. But my class wahlao- we dont have 100% attendance. Wahhhh sian!. But we girls' power okay! A lil disappointed. I dont know why.OMG. But i still love my classsssssssss (:

Last year national day celebration was a blast.
I miss 9th student council. Tsk tsk.

No comments: