Saturday, August 15, 2009

I just want to be happy

Photobucket

Happy Birthday My dearest OLIVIA
Dearest girl, Happy 18th birthday. I miss you alot! Thanks for being my companion all the time. Your encouraging words never fail to perk me up. My sec 3 and 4 closest classmate, sweetheart! I know you have been feeling down recently, dont forget i'm just a message/phone call away. I'll stand by you. Cheerup (: You should know i envy your sunshine smile. Forever so happy and sweet. Jiayou, my dearest girl! Wo ai ni. Huggs. Oh yes, hope you enjoyed the small little celebration (fri night).

Photobucket

Photobucket
We love food!! Remember this pic? Hahahha. so cute.
Photobucket


Huimin
Huimin miss me alot! She text me that morning to tell me how much she miss me. I miss you too! Is great to know that there's someone missing me. hehh! Wo xiang ni! And both steven tan and huimin conned me. So steven tan's supposed to call me 8.22pm on tuesday night. Apparently he forgot. The main aim to call me at 8.22pm is damn lame and funny. Omg peoples!
Photobucket

That day, i was playing and conver with tzeyu when we sat next to each other. hahhaa. Okay, obviously i was bored after a few hrs of thesis, i turned to msn and havoc, laughed hard with huihan, sharon and tzeyu. Me love my classmates! Hahahhaa. Tzeyu's cute here!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mum's strawberry is the best! Juicy. Sweet.
Photobucket

Goodnesss, my class today's attendance is like 10/18. Alot of ppl down with flu. Very sick. Virus! And i got so pissed when i was being scolded. I left my wallet and money at home when i've walked all the way to the train station already. So i dont have a single cent with me. Thus, i was late for sch. The thing is that i text CT that i'll be late for sch, and he was being nice to tell me not to rush, and he understand that i'll be late for sch. But i got scolded by other teachers cos i have to abide to the 8.15am policy. The thing is that i reached school before 8.15am. Freak!! Being scolded of being late. Walao!! It seems like the new policy is encouraging us to skip school. I was angry. Four letter words! Arghhhh. Okay i shall chill and go to sleep now. hahhahaha.

1.15am. night!

No comments: