Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rainy day, Run errands day

Was on my way to collect a pair of lens, I'm glad that i met mildred. I'm still shorter than her by more than a head. Heh! The entire day, i was rushing for time. I dont know why. Went central to develop photos, the quality of the photos were quite bad. Didnt want to join mum and sis for desserts, so i walked home. I think i wasted the entire day. Not even on my thesis. Bought my mum a Bonia wallet. Very satisfied and happy with it. Her birthday is this coming saturday.

Facebook.

Activated my facebook to private. This anonoymous trying to be cranky. Irritating! And i thought he was my friend, so i accepted it. Is quite childish to go around asking people to intro. So am i supposed to answer " Oh hi, i'm xxxx, nice to meet you hansum!" Like hur? Is quite absurd from my point of view. I found out that he hopped to my dearest Olivia's fb, added her, and started beating about the bush, infact the content is quite similar.

I need to hit the sack now. night.
Will blog tomor. bye.

No comments: