Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I got things sorted out.

All the cryings, and dramas, pissed me off totally- I wonder what got into me? Wavered between alternatives, and this got me into a hell loads of shit.

I cried when i dont know how to continue my thesis- I cant believe that i've turned 18years old just 4months ago! I know is ridiculous, but i cant help myself but to resort to crying. I realised that i dont want to accept the fact that I'M WRONG! Yes, obviously, i think i'm very wrong now. Crying wont solve my mega big problem now, and i've got to pick myself up from where i had fell. No one can save me except myself! I'm left with exactly 3weeks for my final submission. Now i understand how my seniors felt a year ago. Horrible feelings! Editing bibliogragphy itself is not that easy you see.

I'm thankful that i have a bunch of friends by my side. Their constant encouragements are like Woahhhh to me! You know to what extent? Annlee took 30 minutes to create a really long naggy msg! ( she thinks hard to text me that *special msg). How cool is she? Constantly replying my msgs when she's having maths remedial. I caught her in action, actively trying to reply my msg! Thanks Ann Lee Huimin! love you <3>.

No comments: