Monday, August 10, 2009

Lengthy post

Mixed feelings now. Am i supposed to feel happy or no?

I stayed home today to do thesis. Woahhh! Not complete yet. When i take the trouble to digg out more resources, i will tend to edit and edit and i'll never reach my conclusion. My biggest problem is my language, imagine me sitting infront of the laptop trying so hard to form proper sentences. I can go on to that extent of 30mins 1 sentence. Dont laugh! If i cannot finish my thesis on time- this coming week, last resort is to skip school.

I'm a little out of mind recently.(Maybe all the time i am out of mind just that i didnt realise it) I blogg hopped and found out that my closer friends are feeling sad and those rahhrahh feeling. Please cheerup people (: All of us are busy with school works, exams etc, please hold on and persevere! And i'm going for lovely olivia's celebration on friday. approximately 3months since we last met. (if i'm not wrong!)

Weekends passed extremely fast. I didnt get to enjoy this long weekend. I think i need to draft out a proper plan or else my life pretty screwed. But first priority now is A. There's so many chapters and many stuffs which i have yet to touch. Freak! And let me count, prelim in another 5weeks. Is very frightening for me.

I'm still thinking if i would have accumulated enough courage.
Give me another 3.5months. Please dont run away.
I've got so much to say.

Breathe in, breathe out. breathe in... tomorow will be a good day!
Have a good day in school. peoples! bye

love, Weeling(:

No comments: