Saturday, July 25, 2009

You're my sunshine, my only sunshine.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Very tired. Happy birthday Huihui and Richard. I miss the threesome-- Me, Huihui and Yonggeng. That day was msging with yonggeng, and i couldnt believe that i typed "See you soon- I typed 5months!" And i think my soon is not very soon. I miss huihui alot more<3


I dont know why i'm closer with kegan and the other councillors recently. Is good. (Special mention to Kegan!) We're just v funnny. Just that type of v close goooddaye friend feeling. 23July was the first anniversary for 9th council. Also, i whined to Steven about something that pissed me off totally. How come my zhixuan is missing? I dont really bump into her in school that often.

Closer with my classmates nowadays. We just cannot stop giggling, laughing. I love to go school

No comments: