Monday, July 27, 2009

My toes giggled the entire day.

Something hilarious!
Hopped on cab with Nic, Fuqin and Chiuyan this morning! We were running late. Tzeyu was on another cab with her friends and they hopped on first. Then, We are damn lucky that we managed to hire cab when everyone are like cutting queue for cab. Or else we have to run! Cos there's 3 person, who run from Lot one all the way to Peejay in less than 7mins. MY GOODNESS! Is more than 2.4km. At first, they were running like siao. Sprinter!! our cab was slower than the 3 persons at first, of which one of them whom i know. And i started laughing very badly when i see them running all the way, (not that type of mean-laughing at) Just that, i must applause them. SRSLY! Who can runn so damn freaking fast? They managed to get to sch on time. The thing is i told tzeyu, in order to save our money, we shall run from tomor onwards. (kidding)

Was telling tzeyu that we cannot be late for school anymore. And i dont want to waste money. But ended up our bad habits really -.- And we can book each other the previous night to cab together the morning. A lil over?

Deja vu- was talking to fuqin about zhuhai, shantou. Omg, me and my tongue or my mouth~ I made a bigg boohoos out of myself. "Zhutou"! And Fuqin laughed at me so badly. I wonder if the cambridge markers understand zhutou?

No comments: