Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ikea Day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Been a long time since i went out with my mum and sis. Unlucky day. Firstly, i didnt want to cab down with my mum to fetch my sis. Insisted on taking a bus there myself cos i didnt want to leave house earlier, then Sway sway i brought the bottle out, left it in my bag. Then on the bus, it started leaking like water running through the tap, my entire bag was wet cos is cotton or silk material. At first, i kept staring at the aircon trying to find out where did the leak come from. Holy-shit. The other passenger who sat directly oppposite me was staring at my legs, the floor etc. Only then i realised that my bag was leaking since i boarded the bus. So embarrassing that i had the urge to alight the bus cos when i took the bag up, it was as though i wasnt able to control my bladder and that i urined on the bus. Stupid! Everybody stared at me. And that my phone died on me at first cos it was totally wet, the flash non-stop flashing. Gila!

Lunch at Ikea, had been craving for the chicken wings for weeks(: Met Jehian&Jeremyooi there. Cab homed then. The uncle super(should emphasize this) unfriendly, as though i owe him money. $_$. Or maybe i'm unfriendly? Weekend is over!! Bye.

No comments: