Friday, July 03, 2009

Wo hen xiang nian "April cliques"

Photobucket

This is lao da! Ernest, my beetch! haha, i want to gossip with him again); I miss JE library with him, i always rmbr that i bought donuts and forced him to eat it up due to some childish reason and yes, he finished it. haha
Photobucket

This is lao er! Steven tan. I saw him in school today.He's a lil act cool here. So bear with it. (joking)
Photobucket

This is Xiao di! Jay yeo!! (Mickey mouse boy and hellokitty girl) hahahaha. Perfect!
Photobucket

I'm the 3rd one. heheh.
Photobucket

Suwei and weeling(;
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okay, to tell you the truth, i miss this bunch of friends. Like hello, Seriously!! Got to know through council, and i dont know how we became goodaye friend! I really miss them madly. Now we became like hi-bye friend. Each of us are busy with exams, homeworks etc. And they lived at CCK, like- i'm so far away from them, @#$%^&* kilometres away (i know sing isnt that big, but...) Omg!!! Is really quite sad. I miss each and everyone of them. Hehheh. Especially the April cliques + Hue ximing! Let's have a impromptu and last min chalet at the of year. okay! I guess they'll be the ones whom i'll miss most after i leave peejay. Not forgetting Zhixuan, whom i'll be meeting most probably next week. Tho we're in the same sch, but it seems like we seldom see each other. I'm wondering if my school really THAT big? Apparently no! or maybe i'm a lil blind most of the time.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We do stupid stuff all the times. Wo ai ta men~
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, i'm left with chinastudies 3essays on thursday!! So no sch all the way till thursday. Woahh, tonight i'll rest. Freaking tired. i dont know why!!

No comments: