Wednesday, July 08, 2009

My hair is v messsy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ystd accompanied Nicholasyee to buy his slippers. I think his slippers looked nice! And i told him that i would buy it for my future boyfriend when i have one. Anyway, to Gloria Jeans for tea. Half the time, i wasnt studying china studies when the main aim of hanging out was to study for today's paper. Instead, we crap about alot of stuffs. And xiwen, We have yet to watch our movie!! Soon..

Okay, today went sentosa. I think i'm ageing first and that losing my stamina. Merely 1hr plus of frisbee, and i surrendered. Less than 20mins of volleyball and i stopped. God heard my prayer, i'm not tanned. Lucky! I put on alot of Sun block. (Nivea sunblock good!)

By the way, the prev day, i went to trim my hair. And i went to this gay salon, thinking that the skill may turn out good. Well, i dont deny is really okay, not bad. But cannot stand all the guys patronising instead of females. Am i'm the only female there. I wonder if it is more than jst a salon? laugh.

No comments: